Friday, September 14, 2012

Good Morning to all!

It has been a long time (over 3 years) since I have blogged. I have very busy in both my business and my personal life and this aspect got put aside.  So here I go again and I hope that whatever the message I write, it teaches or inspires at least one person.

 I would really like to write about a variety of things that would be important in the real estate field. However, I would like to also add other topics that might be of interest that may not apply to real estate. I have always believed in inspiring others both personally and professionally.

Years ago, when I worked in a corporate environment, I had a divided team that I needed to be cohesive to bring joy to their lives as well as get results. I started sending daily inspirational emails and at first I thought that they would think I was being corny. Instead what I found is that they would let me know it was helping them in their personal lives and they felt inspired to make much needed changes.

I hope I can do that for whoever might be reading this blog..:)

We all go through rough times and sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know there are those struggling with foreclosure or having to short sale their homes. This is painful not only for you but your family as well. But know that things always seem to work out for the best.

Instead of trying to figure out what lies ahead, connect the dots backwards and see the times in your life that things or people were placed in your life at just the right time.

Enjoy every moment in your life.

Wishing you a wonderful day and remember, you can always count on me for Honesty, Integrity and Smile!

Diane

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment